The motions are:
* Defense wants the state to release all records about its investigation into Zenaida Gonzalez.
* Defense wants Anthony – who is on home confinement – to be able to visit “key points of interest in the case” to help in the search for her daughter. Baez is requesting that her travels not be made public.
* Defense wants the Department of Children and Families – which did its own investigation into the child-neglect issue – to release its records.
* Defense wants to inspect the polygraph exams that have or will be given to anyone related to the case.
* Defense is asking for the flight manifest of Air Tran flight 862 that flew from Orlando to Atlanta on July 2. Someone reported seeing Caylee on the plane. (Investigators later located the child and the toddler was not Caylee.)
* Defense wants to the state to turn over results of forensic testing, including testing on traces of chloroform allegedly found in Anthony’s car and any documentation about the air sample testing done at the Body Farm at the University of Tennessee. (Authorities reported the samples showed at some point there was a decomposing body in the trunk.)
* Defense wants to be able to inspect digital forensic evidence, such as computer hard drives, cell phones, SIM cards and media cards.
* Defense wants the state to stop testing and handling forensic evidence until the court rules on how the testing will proceed. ——– From OrlandoSentinel
And all we want to know is where Casey put Caylee……It’s always FUN to want! I hope they get turned down on everything, and make sure the reference into how much Casey the lying brat has helped.